Science in Sport Go Gels - Box of 30
was £38.70 25% off
- Flavours Orange, Tropical, Blackcurrant, Lemon & Lime, Apple
- Available in packets of 30
- Go-Gel provides 22g of isotonic energy in a convenient fast-flow gel.
- Science in Sport, leaders in sports nutrition, introduce the world's first isotonic energy gel.
- Each handy palm size sachet contains 25g of isotonic carbohydrate energy.
- That's enough energy for 20 to 30 minutes of exercise, and because it's isotonic, it will still deliver energy without the need for extra water.
- What's more the unique gel structure goes down easily, so you don't get that sticky throat feeling associated with other gels.
- ''The advantage of an isotonic solution is that its already in balance with your bodys fluids, which means it slips down your throat as easily as a normal drink. Its also very light on your stomach and doesnt need diluted with extra water. Its so good, its disconcerting'' Ref: Runners World, February 2000
See more: Nutrition > Energy Food
More items to consider
no reviewsPacked with muscle building goodness! Whether training or after a day of har...
£27.48 11% off £24.49
no reviewsCLIF Bar is the leading energy bar in the United States and Canada, made with...
£17.88 9% off £16.29
1 reviewCLIF SHOT Bloks are a delicious energy chew from the people who brought you C...
£40.50 51% off £19.99
no reviewsOfficial supplier of SKY Pro Cycling & British Cycling Team Feat...
£42.00 20% off £33.60
no reviewsOfficial supplier of SKY Pro Cycling & British Cycling Team Features: H...
£36.00 20% off £28.80
no reviewsOfficial supplier of SKY Pro Cycling Team Features: Multisource energy gel ...
£31.20 20% off £24.96
1 reviewOfficial supplier of SKY Pro Cycling Team Features: Fruit juice gel with co...
£48.00 17% off £39.99
no reviewsOfficial supplier of SKY Pro Cycling Team Features: Multisource energy...
£38.40 20% off £30.72