Science in Sport Go Isotonic Gels - Box of 30
was £38.70 23% off
- Flavours Pink Grapefruit, Orange, Tropical, Blackcurrant, Lemon & Lime, Apple , Pineapple
- Available in packets of 30
- Go-Gel provides 22g of isotonic energy in a convenient fast-flow gel.
- Science in Sport, leaders in sports nutrition, introduce the world's first isotonic energy gel.
- Each handy palm size sachet contains 25g of isotonic carbohydrate energy.
- That's enough energy for 20 to 30 minutes of exercise, and because it's isotonic, it will still deliver energy without the need for extra water.
- What's more the unique gel structure goes down easily, so you don't get that sticky throat feeling associated with other gels.
- ''The advantage of an isotonic solution is that its already in balance with your bodys fluids, which means it slips down your throat as easily as a normal drink. Its also very light on your stomach and doesnt need diluted with extra water. Its so good, its disconcerting'' Ref: Runners World, February 2000
See more: Nutrition > Energy Food
More items to consider
no reviewsPacked with muscle building goodness! Whether training or after a day of h...
£27.48 11% off £24.49
1 reviewCLIF SHOT Bloks are a delicious energy chew from the people who brought...
£40.50 14% off £34.99
no reviewsCNP Energy Bars contain a premium blend of high quality carbohydrates (39g) t...
£42.00 17% off £34.99
no reviewsCNP Gel Max with the addition of caffeine is great tasting and gentle on the ...
£38.40 13% off £33.49
no reviewsCNP Gel is great tasting and gentle on the stomach due to the proven 5:1 rati...
£33.60 11% off £29.99
no reviewsCNP Hydro Gel Max is a caffeinated version of our groundbreaking gel develope...
£52.80 15% off £44.99
no reviewsCNP Hydro Gel is a groundbreaking gel developed with Team Sky and British Cyc...
£48.00 15% off £40.99
no reviewsCNP Recovery Bar is a high protein meal bar that is low in sugar and high in ...
£30.00 10% off £26.99