KMC X10EL Gold 10spd Chain
was £34.99 26% off
- World-class professional racers proved that KMC Chain provides the right DNA leading to the championship!
- Next to our champions, it is important to offer a chain for all kind of riders.
- KMC's 10 speed chains are compatible with all major shifting systems, it is NON directional so will work with both Shimano's mtb and road 10spd.
- Shifting performance, durability and easy mounting are other key words for KMC Chain.
- We have the perfect chain for all type of riders.With great shifting performance, it's light weight and smooth running
- KMC now guarantees your satisfaction on the chain's life, which is much longer, compared to other major brands.
- 1/2" X 11/128" - 112 Links, pin length 5,88 mm Slotted plates: inner & outer
- Compatible with: Shimano, Campagnolo and SRAM 10-speed (Including all 10X MTB systems)Nickel PlatedNON-DirectionalHi-PerformanceDouble X-Durability
- Open Inner plate; less chainsuck
All orders dispatched Royal Mail 2nd class.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by 24hr courier
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange unless the product is faulty. You can return any items but we only offer a free returns service on clothing. Only available for purchases in the UK.
Clothing This includes Shoes, Helmets and Sunglasses
In summary you can return any item within 30 days of receipt for a refund or to exchange it for the same item in a different size or colour, as long as you meet the following conditions:
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.
See more: Components > Chains & Chainlinks