KMC X-10 SL Silver Chain
KMC X10 SL 10spd Features:
- Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo compatible
- Superlight circa 253g
- Slotted plates & hollow pins
- Extremely durable
- Low maintenance & high reliability
- Lightest 10spd chain available
- Includes missing link
- Titanium nitride coated
KMC X10SL has been faultless; not just light, it has given an impeccable performance and it costs no more than the top-end chains from the big three component manufacturers. 9/10 Cycling Weekly Feb 2010
KMC X10SL The X-bridge ramps really aid this chain's shifting qualities. KMC use X-SP coating, hollow pins and slotted plates for a good-looking chain that weighs 240g. It's compatible with Campagnolo, Shimano and SRAM and a 'missing link' makes fitting easy. Cycling Weekly Best Kit 9/10
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.