Campagnolo Zonda Black Clincher Wheels
MEGA G3 on the rear wheel makes Zonda range the benchmark wheel in the market: greater torsional stiffness and greater side stiffness that transform into greater energy transmitted to the wheel. In the standard tyre versions and 2-Way Fit, Zonda raises the performance level, boasting greater performance and more aggressiveness.
- milled rim: reduces the peripheral weight of the rim and makes the wheel extremely reactive.
- MoMag(TM): allows the external profile of the rim to be free of holes - increases structural resistance
- makes rim tape unnecessary and reduces the weight of the wheel.
- Dynamic Balance(TM): every point of the rim is counter-balanced by an equal weight on the opposite side. Maximum stability of the wheel even at high speeds.
- differentiated rim height: 26mm at the front to provide optimal handling; 30mm at the rear for transmitting all your power to the wheel.
- spokes with aerodynamic profile: provides the maximum aerodynamic penetration. Reduces aerodynamic drag saving rider energy.
- Spokes anti-rotation system: allows the spokes to maintain the best aerodynamic position.
- front: 18 aero spokes, radially laced in stainless steel with variable cross-section.
- rear: 21 aero spokes in stainless steel with variable cross-section, doubled on the drive side
- exclusive MEGA G3(TM) spoke pattern: perfect balance of the spoke tensions on both sides of the wheel. Reduces stress, increases transversal rigidity and the transmission of power to the wheel. MEGA G3(TM) eliminates vibrations even with "heavy" cyclists.
- oversized flange on the drive side: increases the torsional stiffness, increasing reactivity at each change in rhythm of the pedal stroke.
- aluminium hub body: provides a high degree of lateral stiffness.
- aluminium axle: reduces the weight of the wheel.
Front wheel weight: 670g
Rear wheel weight: 880g Campagnolo, 924g Shimano
Rim height: 26mm (front), 30mm (rear)
Rim width: 20.5mm
Spoke count: 16 (front), 21 (rear)
Compatibility: 9/10/11 speed
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by 24hr courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.