Campagnolo Bullet 50 Wheels Pair
was £802.99 22% off
- Campagnolo enthusiasts have been waiting for this wheel for a long time. Their wait has been rewarded with a product that definitely exceeds all expectations.Indeed Bullet(TM) is not only an attractive design: Behind their confident and aggressive design and graphics, there is also "top-class" performance.
- A carbon wheel with all the benefits of the aluminium braking track: responsive and agile when needed, it can also be comfortable and "docile" on every kind of track.
- FEATURES & BENEFITS INTEGRATED ALUMINIUM/CARBON RIM STRUCTURE: the exclusive coupling system of the aluminium rim and carbon structure makes the rim extremely rigid, it allows for excellent responsiveness levels and durability of the wheel.
- DYNAMIC BALANCING ON THE RIM: thanks to a special operation of the production process, the carbon fibre layup is positioned in such a way as to obtain perfect balancing of the rim even at high speeds.MOMAG(TM): Allows the external profile of the rim to be free of holes, increases structural resistance, makes rim tape unnecessary and reduces the weight of the wheel.ALUMINIUM PROFILE FOR CLINCHERS: it allows the use of the traditional clincher.
- EXCLUSIVE PRESSING SYSTEM FOR THE RIM IN UNPAINTED CARBON: enables an extremely limited weight and a smooth surface free from imperfections.ALUMINIUM HUB BODY: gives the wheel a high degree of lateral stiffness and reduces weight to the minimum.
- OVERSIZED FLANGE ON THE DRIVE SIDE: increases the torsional stiffness, increasing reactivity at each change in rhythm of the pedal stroke.SPOKE ANTI-ROTATION SYSTEM: Keeps the spokes in the position of maximum aerodynamic penetration.
- Weight:front wheel: 785 grear wheel: 970 g
See more: Components > Factory Wheels